Follow Me/Contact Me

Pleasure Purse

Tabu Toys

Erotic Toy Town

Spunk Lube

CalExotics Sexpert

Tantus

Follow With Networked Blogs

Maiatoys

Eden

sex toy store on EdenFantasys

Get Adobe Flash player

Clone it

Popular Posts

10 July 2011

Jenna's Velevet Jewels Royal~Traditional Vibrator


I contacted another sex toy company about doing reviews with them :) I was APPROVED whoohoo you can never have ENOUGH toys right?!? I received Jenna's Velvet Jewels Royal in the mail on Thursday!! This company has SUPER DUPER FAST shipping,I contacted them on a Friday and had my review item not even a full week after approval. Kayla the one I contacted with Eden Fantasys was VERY quick with responses to any and all questions I had. I love that Eden Fantasys has a list they send you to choose from and you then send the top 3 you would like to try then you get a SURPRISE discreet brown box delivered right to your door step. No one knows what is in the box probably NOT even you til you open the box. I walked outside last Thursday to find a plain brown box on my porch I snatched it up and went inside to open it!! Inside I found a cute pink vibrator with RHINESTONES on it!! 


Here is my review on this slim,smooth,velvety non intimidating toy :) I would recommend the Velvet Jewels to anyone who was looking for their very first sex toy,while I am experienced with toys and this isn't my first rodeo I will say that this toy is very slender and has a wonderful shape. Its a hard plastic toy that has a velvet overlay to it. I personally needed NO lube but I would recommend if you are trying toys out for your first time lube it up!! 


Jenna's Velvet Jewels runs on 2AA batteries which most of us have laying around the house since its common battery size. This little jewel packs some good vibes behind in but no worries it isn't loud at all,I mean if your spouse,partner or someone was standing in the room with you then maybe they MIGHT hear it. If you are worried about someone walking by your closed bedroom door and hearing the vibrations they probably couldn't.


This is fit for a princess with the rhinestones on it super cute accent to a toy which I have NEVER seen!! A vibrator cute?!?! Who would have thunk it right? The controls for this toy I am not all that fond of its a turn dial in which you can easily turn up the vibration intensity or turn them down while you are in the midst of things. I don't know about you but I would NOT want to be almost at peak and accidentally turning down the speed by ACCIDENT while it may not happen to most it DOES happen.


Jenna's Velvet Jewels also comes in a simple clear package that you can double as a storage case for your little jewel. It is recommended that you keep your toys from touching other toys so I will store my little jewel in the pack that it came in to keep it safe!


On the package it says that they toy is WATERPROOF so that could be a plus for most who live at home with their parents,in dorms or have roommates. Many will say oh its waterproof so that makes for easy clean up-WRONG-you do NOT want to wash your precious toys with soaps or alcohol those substances can DAMAGE your toys!! You want to use an antibacterial toy cleaner that you can get from the website,local toy store or a pleasure party consultant. I personally use to use alcohol on my first toy I ever got which was a solid plastic basic vibe,I NEVER knew they made such things as toy cleaners til I attended my very first adult toy party. 


I will rate this toy for safety an 8 as it has no porous materials that absorb secretions


This is an latex free,phthalates free and hypoallergenic which means if you are sensitive to a lot things down in your private areas this toy would cause you no irritation. 




Disclaimer:I personally have NOT submerged this beauty into water just yet so I cannot vouch for it being waterproof,with that said be on the look out for a follow up review of this!! 


To get your VERY own Jenna's Velvet Jewels Royal follow these links:








        vibrator


2 comments:

  1. Nice review! I'm following you back now.

    Teagan @ http://teagan-shepard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teagan :) welcome to my world

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So Much For Stopping In,
I hope my content helps you in choosing your adult products. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. Want to work with me click on my contact me tab in my header.

Sharing Is Caring So Please Share My Posts.

<3

Get My Posts Right To Your InBox

Diamond Star Boutique

Follow On Instagram

Instagram

Pipedream

Good Vibrations

All content posted on this page is property of Sapphire Ray's Play Chest unless otherwise stated. . Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Labels

2011 (1) 2013 (1) 2014 (1) Admiral (1) adult content (1) affiliate (6) aggravation (5) Anal (5) army life (6) Bad Dragon (2) bath products (1) Battery Operated Vibes (1) Beginner (1) Bigs (1) Bikini (1) Blog Hop (3) bloggers (1) Blogging (1) Blush (1) Blush Novelties (1) Body Jungle (5) Bullet (1) Burlesque (1) Burlesque Toy Shop (3) business (1) By For A Cause (1) CalExotic (15) Canadian Shop (4) cancer (1) Candle (1) Ceramic (1) changes (1) Chavez Designz (3) children (1) Clit Vibe (5) Cock Ring (1) Collections (4) Compare (1) compare and save (1) Condoms (1) Contact Me (1) Costumes (1) Country Bob's (1) Couples Toys (5) Dance (1) Dance Wear (1) Diamond Starr Boutique (7) Dildo (6) Dildos (10) Disclaimer (1) Doc Johnson (2) Dream Girl (1) Eden (3) eden fantasys (29) Ergonomic pen (1) Erotic Toy Town (5) Face Case (1) FAIL (1) FairHaven Health (2) Fantasy Play (1) Fertile Focus (1) FertileAid (1) Flashback (1) Food (1) free (1) Friends (1) FTC Guidelines (1) Funny (3) FunToys (2) G-Spot (6) G-Spot Lollipop (3) G-vibe (2) Gifts (1) Giveaway (7) Giveaway Announcements (2) Glass (4) Go Green (1) Good Vibrations (6) Grandpa (1) Healing (1) health (7) health and beauty (3) Hoods (1) How To (3) Hybrid Lube (1) Icicles (2) Ideas (1) Infertility (2) Items I Won (1) Je Joue (1) just saying (1) keychains (1) ladygasm (1) Lelo (2) letter to toy companies (1) life (17) Lingeri Butik (1) lingerie (12) love (1) lubes (5) Maia (3) Make-Up (2) MIA (1) military (2) Minna Life (3) Moved (1) Moving On (1) Music (1) MUST HAVE (1) MUST READ (1) My Experiences (1) Never Be Ashamed (1) New On The Block (1) New Sponsor (1) Nipple Nibblers (1) No.55 (1) Nomi Tang (2) Oils (1) Our Naughty Secrets (4) P-Spot (1) Penis Pump (1) Penis Pump Warehouse (1) Personal Care (1) Pipedream (12) Pleasure Heaven (1) Pleasure Purse (1) Plus Size (1) poem (1) Pro Life (1) Quotes (1) Rabbit Vibe (3) rambles (7) Rants (10) Rechargeable (5) Relationships (1) review (16) Reviews (106) rigs (1) Rocks Off (1) Role Play (1) romance (3) Sale (2) Sale! (1) Sales (4) Save Money (1) scentsy (2) school (3) Seven Til' Midnight (1) Sex Blogger (1) Sex Comic (1) Sex Furniture (1) sex toys (52) Sexpert (12) Sexshop.net (4) Sexy (1) Sexy Wear (1) SheVibe (2) Shibari Wands (1) Shoes (2) Shop & Save (1) Silicone (5) Silicone Lube (1) Size Queen (1) Sponsored Post (12) Sponsors (2) Spunk Lube (2) Steel Dildo (1) Storage (1) Strawberry Blushes (1) Sublime Social Media (1) Sunflower Seeds (1) Tabu Toys (19) Tantus (3) Temperature Play (2) The Adult Toy Shoppe (11) The Safe Alternative (2) TMI Tuesday (2) Toy Care (1) Toy Cleaner (2) toy materials (1) Toy Storage (1) TPR Material (1) Travalo (1) trucking (2) Trying New Stuff (1) TTC (4) UGLee Pen (1) UK (1) Upcoming (2) updates (3) UR3 (1) usb (1) va-va-voom (4) Vibe (11) Vibrator (2) Vixen Creations (1) wands (2) Water Based Lube (1) wholesale keychain (1) Wigs (1) Wishlists (1) work (4)