Follow Me/Contact Me

Pleasure Purse

Tabu Toys

Erotic Toy Town

Spunk Lube

CalExotics Sexpert

Tantus

Follow With Networked Blogs

Maiatoys

Eden

sex toy store on EdenFantasys

Get Adobe Flash player

Clone it

Popular Posts

01 June 2012

New Companies=New Reviews to Come

I am going to be working with TWO NEW companies on doing sex toy/adult products reviews with :) Super EXCITED about that one! 

I will be reviewing the Sex Sling in Leopard Print from SexShop.Net I went through their site and was told to find an item under I believe it was $40 I read the descriptions of many items while I was on the phone with my boyfriend. He was Oooing and Ahhing while I read some of the things I was interested in getting for us. Ultimately Josh is the one who decided on the Sex Sling in Leopard Print it SHOULD be here on TUESDAY just in time for my other half to come off the road for a few days :) What better way to say Welcome Home Baby then a night of fun with our Sex Sling in Leopard Print. I contacted SexShop.Net a few months back about doing reviews for their site and at that time they were unsure but here we are now setting up reviews :) 

The next company I will be starting reviews for is call Body Jungle they are an all NEW company out of Saint Petersburg,FL which is very close to where I live how EXCITING is that. I was told to send in a list of my TOP 5 items under $25 and my TOP 5 under $50 here are a few items I was interested in:
These are off my UNDER $25 List
Taffy Tickler Teaser-I have always been interested in HOW the Taffy toys would feel so I found one and added it to my Wishlist 
Antibacterial Toy Cleaner-Fresh Linen Scent-Who doesn't like fresh clean toys?!?! I know I do  an what do you know I am ALMOST out of toy cleaner so I added that to my Wishlist 
Jo 2 To Tango Pack-Kind of like a His & Her's lube pack :) The boyfriend wanted to try it so I added it to the Wishlist
Pleasure Tongue in Purple-This caught my eye as I am one who loves oral :) Its tongue is pierced which makes me wonder even more?!?! So on the Wishlist it went

Now on to my Wishlist of items UNDER $50
Brook Clear 6in Heel -I was EXCITED when I learned this site had SHOES which I have been trying to get some for review but all the other companies I review for don't have the sexy shoes! These will go GREAT with ALL my NEW lingerie 
Fetish Fancy White Hot Corset 4X-My NEW obsession is lingerie who would have thought a FAT chick would LOVE lingerie?! I guess when you have a MAN who LOVES when you wear it that helps a lot. 
Babydoll Thong & Toy Queen in Pink-I have had my eye on this Babydoll on a few sites so when I knew it fell under the $50 or LESS it was for sure going to be on my list 
Sweetheart Chemise & Thong Butterflies 2X -Super adorable just couldn't leave it off the list I love this type of lingerie 
Sweetheart Chemise & G-String in Red/Orange Camo 1X/2X-Super CUTE and ADORABLE and I am sure its something the my other half would love me in as well. 

I am NOT sure what item I am getting from Body Jungle however I am patiently waiting to see what I get I am HOPING fingers crossed the heels cause I could really use those for bedroom and for pictures I am going to be doing! 


You can checkout these TWO online sex shops here:

Shop Their Website:SexShop.Net 
Like Them On:Facebook
Follow Them On:Twitter

Shop Their Website:Body Jungle
Like Them On:Facebook
Follow Them On:Twitter






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So Much For Stopping In,
I hope my content helps you in choosing your adult products. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. Want to work with me click on my contact me tab in my header.

Sharing Is Caring So Please Share My Posts.

<3

Get My Posts Right To Your InBox

Diamond Star Boutique

Follow On Instagram

Instagram

Pipedream

Good Vibrations

All content posted on this page is property of Sapphire Ray's Play Chest unless otherwise stated. . Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Labels

2011 (1) 2013 (1) 2014 (1) Admiral (1) adult content (1) affiliate (6) aggravation (5) Anal (5) army life (6) Bad Dragon (2) bath products (1) Battery Operated Vibes (1) Beginner (1) Bigs (1) Bikini (1) Blog Hop (3) bloggers (1) Blogging (1) Blush (1) Blush Novelties (1) Body Jungle (5) Bullet (1) Burlesque (1) Burlesque Toy Shop (3) business (1) By For A Cause (1) CalExotic (15) Canadian Shop (4) cancer (1) Candle (1) Ceramic (1) changes (1) Chavez Designz (3) children (1) Clit Vibe (5) Cock Ring (1) Collections (4) Compare (1) compare and save (1) Condoms (1) Contact Me (1) Costumes (1) Country Bob's (1) Couples Toys (5) Dance (1) Dance Wear (1) Diamond Starr Boutique (7) Dildo (6) Dildos (10) Disclaimer (1) Doc Johnson (2) Dream Girl (1) Eden (3) eden fantasys (29) Ergonomic pen (1) Erotic Toy Town (5) Face Case (1) FAIL (1) FairHaven Health (2) Fantasy Play (1) Fertile Focus (1) FertileAid (1) Flashback (1) Food (1) free (1) Friends (1) FTC Guidelines (1) Funny (3) FunToys (2) G-Spot (6) G-Spot Lollipop (3) G-vibe (2) Gifts (1) Giveaway (7) Giveaway Announcements (2) Glass (4) Go Green (1) Good Vibrations (6) Grandpa (1) Healing (1) health (7) health and beauty (3) Hoods (1) How To (3) Hybrid Lube (1) Icicles (2) Ideas (1) Infertility (2) Items I Won (1) Je Joue (1) just saying (1) keychains (1) ladygasm (1) Lelo (2) letter to toy companies (1) life (17) Lingeri Butik (1) lingerie (12) love (1) lubes (5) Maia (3) Make-Up (2) MIA (1) military (2) Minna Life (3) Moved (1) Moving On (1) Music (1) MUST HAVE (1) MUST READ (1) My Experiences (1) Never Be Ashamed (1) New On The Block (1) New Sponsor (1) Nipple Nibblers (1) No.55 (1) Nomi Tang (2) Oils (1) Our Naughty Secrets (4) P-Spot (1) Penis Pump (1) Penis Pump Warehouse (1) Personal Care (1) Pipedream (12) Pleasure Heaven (1) Pleasure Purse (1) Plus Size (1) poem (1) Pro Life (1) Quotes (1) Rabbit Vibe (3) rambles (7) Rants (10) Rechargeable (5) Relationships (1) review (16) Reviews (106) rigs (1) Rocks Off (1) Role Play (1) romance (3) Sale (2) Sale! (1) Sales (4) Save Money (1) scentsy (2) school (3) Seven Til' Midnight (1) Sex Blogger (1) Sex Comic (1) Sex Furniture (1) sex toys (52) Sexpert (12) Sexshop.net (4) Sexy (1) Sexy Wear (1) SheVibe (2) Shibari Wands (1) Shoes (2) Shop & Save (1) Silicone (5) Silicone Lube (1) Size Queen (1) Sponsored Post (12) Sponsors (2) Spunk Lube (2) Steel Dildo (1) Storage (1) Strawberry Blushes (1) Sublime Social Media (1) Sunflower Seeds (1) Tabu Toys (19) Tantus (3) Temperature Play (2) The Adult Toy Shoppe (11) The Safe Alternative (2) TMI Tuesday (2) Toy Care (1) Toy Cleaner (2) toy materials (1) Toy Storage (1) TPR Material (1) Travalo (1) trucking (2) Trying New Stuff (1) TTC (4) UGLee Pen (1) UK (1) Upcoming (2) updates (3) UR3 (1) usb (1) va-va-voom (4) Vibe (11) Vibrator (2) Vixen Creations (1) wands (2) Water Based Lube (1) wholesale keychain (1) Wigs (1) Wishlists (1) work (4)