Follow Me/Contact Me

Pleasure Purse

Tabu Toys

Erotic Toy Town

Spunk Lube

CalExotics Sexpert

Tantus

Follow With Networked Blogs

Maiatoys

Eden

sex toy store on EdenFantasys

Get Adobe Flash player

Clone it

Popular Posts

01 August 2012

Sexy & I KNOW It Plus Size Style

If you are looking for affordable sexy lingerie look no further then Eden Fantasys I have been working with Eden for just a little over a year! I can't believe I started doing Reviews on my blog back on July 10th,2011! That is quiet a bit of time to be working with one company! 
Any who back to the Sexy Lingerie talk, are you a plus size woman who is ALWAYS having issues trying to find lingerie that fits? I was SUPER stoked when I came across Eden Fantasys and I seen ALL the wonderful pieces they had for us PLUS SIZE ladies. 

Padded underwire lace cami set - Camisole setI recently became an Advanced Reviewer and my FIRST item I chose the Padded Underwire Lace Cami Set I was EXCITED about this piece with it only being $31.99 you can't be that considering all this set came with: The Cami,Removable Garters and the thong underwear. This piece also is ONLY available in PLUS SIZE how neat, you can get it in 1X/2X and 3X/4X I ordered mine in the 3X/4X. I added to this outfit a pair of  Black Fishnet Stockings as well as a pair of Black Satin Lycra Gloves I really wish Eden carried the pretty pink gloves that are shown in the photo of the model. This piece was VERY comfortable and easy to put on as well as take off. I took some *self portraits* in this piece as well for a guy I am talking to. You can read my review HERE on Eden's website, be sure to rate and let me know what you think.   

I have developed a lingerie fetish, I use to NEVER want anything to do with lingerie since I was a bigger girl! Most men never left it on long enough for it to matter let alone to spend the money on it. I decided I could buy all the lingerie I wanted for myself if he *being partner at the time* likes it then its a plus! I am going to share with you a few more pieces that I have ordered that I just absolutely love! 
Spell of lust babydoll - Babydoll and panty setI love the Spell of Lust Baby Doll love the color combinations of black and turquoise! This beauty is only $29.99 which is an AWESOME price because with this piece you get the Lace Choker/Collar,Baby Doll and the G-String Pantie all with the lace accent on them. This wonderful piece comes in SIX sizes from Small right up to 3X!! I purchased mine in the 3X size and it fit perfectly, in the photo of the model though the breast cups do NOT look see through however, they are VERY see through. If being able to see through your lingerie is not something you like I would not recommend this item. I love mine more so on the hanger then on my body but the guy I am talking to loved it on me! This piece could very well be paired with the gloves or fishnets I listed above, I have not tried this outfit on with those extra items. 


Now onto a few other pieces I am awaiting to arrive which they will be here FRIDAY and I can't wait!! 

I fell in love with the Spandex Strappy Elastic Band Dress and immediately put it on my to buy list! I made a wishlist that had almost 3 pages to it that I sent to the guy I am talking to cause he said he wanted to pick out my next pieces which I ALWAYS love when a guy wants to help choose. He told me his favorite color was RED so I chose several items that contained RED in them just for him to tell me he wanted ALL black lingerie. So with that said I got this piece and several other black pieces. This dress to me is VERY sexy and I love how the back is open. This particular piece is $35.99 which isn't a bad price if you ask me, I think it is worth the cost. The outfit comes with the dress as well as G-String underwear. 


Faux rhinestone trimmed babydoll set - Babydoll and panty setAnother black piece that was on the list was the Faux Rhinestone Trimmed Baby Doll Set very cute,sexy as well as elegant with the rhinestone accents the outline the upper part of the cups as the straps. As you can tell on the model this piece is very see through and sheer, I am not sure how I will like this piece once I get it but I know I will be able to pair my Black Fishnet Stockings as well as a my Black Satin Lycra Gloves with this piece to complete the look. I am also going to be looking into some costume jewelry to add to the look of my lingerie for photos that I want to eventually have done or just simply take myself. With this Baby Doll comes the Baby Doll itself and G-String Panties. 


You can order your VERY OWN Plus Size lingerie from Eden Fantasys :) 
I love how daily they are adding new things so it can get hard to choose which item to toss into my order. When I have problems choosing a piece of lingerie I ALWAYS tend to ask the guy I am talking to which piece he likes best or I share what I am looking at with a few of my close female friends who are on the plus size side of things just to see what they think as well. 

Eden Fantasys offers a WIDE range of items from sexy panties,bras,luxury sex toys, and so MUCH more! 


Find Eden on the web at:
http://www.edenfantasys.com/
Follow them on Twitter
Like them on Facebook

This post is sponsored by Eden Fantasys



Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So Much For Stopping In,
I hope my content helps you in choosing your adult products. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. Want to work with me click on my contact me tab in my header.

Sharing Is Caring So Please Share My Posts.

<3

Get My Posts Right To Your InBox

Diamond Star Boutique

Follow On Instagram

Instagram

Pipedream

Good Vibrations

All content posted on this page is property of Sapphire Ray's Play Chest unless otherwise stated. . Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Labels

2011 (1) 2013 (1) 2014 (1) Admiral (1) adult content (1) affiliate (6) aggravation (5) Anal (5) army life (6) Bad Dragon (2) bath products (1) Battery Operated Vibes (1) Beginner (1) Bigs (1) Bikini (1) Blog Hop (3) bloggers (1) Blogging (1) Blush (1) Blush Novelties (1) Body Jungle (5) Bullet (1) Burlesque (1) Burlesque Toy Shop (3) business (1) By For A Cause (1) CalExotic (15) Canadian Shop (4) cancer (1) Candle (1) Ceramic (1) changes (1) Chavez Designz (3) children (1) Clit Vibe (5) Cock Ring (1) Collections (4) Compare (1) compare and save (1) Condoms (1) Contact Me (1) Costumes (1) Country Bob's (1) Couples Toys (5) Dance (1) Dance Wear (1) Diamond Starr Boutique (7) Dildo (6) Dildos (10) Disclaimer (1) Doc Johnson (2) Dream Girl (1) Eden (3) eden fantasys (29) Ergonomic pen (1) Erotic Toy Town (5) Face Case (1) FAIL (1) FairHaven Health (2) Fantasy Play (1) Fertile Focus (1) FertileAid (1) Flashback (1) Food (1) free (1) Friends (1) FTC Guidelines (1) Funny (3) FunToys (2) G-Spot (6) G-Spot Lollipop (3) G-vibe (2) Gifts (1) Giveaway (7) Giveaway Announcements (2) Glass (4) Go Green (1) Good Vibrations (6) Grandpa (1) Healing (1) health (7) health and beauty (3) Hoods (1) How To (3) Hybrid Lube (1) Icicles (2) Ideas (1) Infertility (2) Items I Won (1) Je Joue (1) just saying (1) keychains (1) ladygasm (1) Lelo (2) letter to toy companies (1) life (17) Lingeri Butik (1) lingerie (12) love (1) lubes (5) Maia (3) Make-Up (2) MIA (1) military (2) Minna Life (3) Moved (1) Moving On (1) Music (1) MUST HAVE (1) MUST READ (1) My Experiences (1) Never Be Ashamed (1) New On The Block (1) New Sponsor (1) Nipple Nibblers (1) No.55 (1) Nomi Tang (2) Oils (1) Our Naughty Secrets (4) P-Spot (1) Penis Pump (1) Penis Pump Warehouse (1) Personal Care (1) Pipedream (12) Pleasure Heaven (1) Pleasure Purse (1) Plus Size (1) poem (1) Pro Life (1) Quotes (1) Rabbit Vibe (3) rambles (7) Rants (10) Rechargeable (5) Relationships (1) review (16) Reviews (106) rigs (1) Rocks Off (1) Role Play (1) romance (3) Sale (2) Sale! (1) Sales (4) Save Money (1) scentsy (2) school (3) Seven Til' Midnight (1) Sex Blogger (1) Sex Comic (1) Sex Furniture (1) sex toys (52) Sexpert (12) Sexshop.net (4) Sexy (1) Sexy Wear (1) SheVibe (2) Shibari Wands (1) Shoes (2) Shop & Save (1) Silicone (5) Silicone Lube (1) Size Queen (1) Sponsored Post (12) Sponsors (2) Spunk Lube (2) Steel Dildo (1) Storage (1) Strawberry Blushes (1) Sublime Social Media (1) Sunflower Seeds (1) Tabu Toys (19) Tantus (3) Temperature Play (2) The Adult Toy Shoppe (11) The Safe Alternative (2) TMI Tuesday (2) Toy Care (1) Toy Cleaner (2) toy materials (1) Toy Storage (1) TPR Material (1) Travalo (1) trucking (2) Trying New Stuff (1) TTC (4) UGLee Pen (1) UK (1) Upcoming (2) updates (3) UR3 (1) usb (1) va-va-voom (4) Vibe (11) Vibrator (2) Vixen Creations (1) wands (2) Water Based Lube (1) wholesale keychain (1) Wigs (1) Wishlists (1) work (4)